Wednesday, April 9, 2008

my "sentence" begins today

...and in "sentence" i mean, as in prison. this post marks my first full day in dalian (see my previous post for a location map). although i do have my own bedroom with a king size bed, bathroom (with a normal toilet), laundry service, and 3 meals a day cooked by a private chef, this place is nothing like shanghai! so why am i bitching? i'm living in a factory in the middle of an industrial park miles from the city with my aunt and uncle in the next room! i should just be lucky that there aren't any bars on my window and my bathroom breaks aren't supervised! so what size nike's do you all wear? make your requests now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what color are the uniforms and can you make me a license plate too! lol At least you have Internet connection, dude!
Happy blogging!!!!!